All readers should start by reading the short HCC Documentation Guidelines.
This page shows the document categories. Click the blue header for the area you want to search, or select it in the Contents list at the left of this page.
- the Source Tree Guide, Firmware Quick Start, Quality Policy, Coding Standard, and Code Integrity Warranty.
- the eTaskSync task scheduler and its test suite.
OS Abstraction Layer - OAL
- the OS Abstraction Layer base module, plus numerous packages for specific RTOSes, or no RTOS.
- includes FAT and SafeFAT, exFAT and SafeexFAT, SafeFLASH, SuperTHIN, THIN, TINY, and the Common API.
File System Media Drivers
- the Media Driver Interface and MMC and SD media drivers.
Flash Translation Layer Media Drivers
- Flash Translation Layer (FTL) media drivers.
- TCP, UDP, the Sockets interface, the TCP/IP dual stack, and TCP applications.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS), Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), and TCP/IP security applications.
- CryptoCore™ Base - Embedded Encryption Manager plus 3DES, DSS/ECDSA, MD5, RSA, and Tiger.
- CryptoCore™ Pro - AES, ECC, EDH/ECDH and SHA.
- the main network driver, plus network drivers for loopback and for specific devices.
USB Device Stack
- USB device systems, low level drivers, and class drivers.
USB Host Stack
- USB host systems, host controllers, and class drivers.
USB OTG Stack
- HCC provides a full software OTG stack that supports the SRP and HNP protocols.
Platform Support Package - PSP
- the PSP holds all platform-specific elements and functions.
InterNiche Legacy Documents
- manuals relating to old InterNiche software.