This chapter contains the fundamental information for this module.
The component sections are as follows:
- Introduction – describes the main elements of the module. This section includes a diagram showing the position of this module within HCC's TCP/IP stack.
- Feature Check – summarizes the main features of the module as bullet points.
- Publish and Subscribe - describes what a "publish and subscribe" protocol is.
- MQTT Features - describes the features of the MQTT protocol.
- MQTT Security - describes two ways to obtain secure MQTT connections.
- Connection Setup - describes MQTT's use with other protocols in the TCP/IP stack.
- Packages and Documents – the Packages section lists the packages that you need in order to use this module. The Documents section lists the relevant user guides.
- Change History – lists the earlier versions of this manual, giving the software version that each manual describes.