This page describes all changes made to the enc_tdes package, Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES), since its release.
1.9 (2018-02-01, 09:00)r2:
- Corrected configuration file to have default values.
1.9 (2018-01-31, 15:00):
- Added tests for TDES algorithms (moved from enc_test).
- Added missing casting.
- Corrected compilation warnings: potentially uninitialized local variable.
- Added TDES raw implementation (does not add padding to the plain text).
- Corrected length check in TDES encryption.
- Optimized use of init vector in DES decryption.
- Decryption can now with the same buffer for output and input.
- Added Init function des_raw_init_fn() for raw DES encryption (no padding is added to message). Input data length must be a multiple of 8.
- Added overflow handling when calculating output data length.
- Added macro to determine if padding is generated according to RFC 5652 or RFC 5246 (TLS 1.2).
- Changed name to TDES.
- Code Review.
- Code review (changed u to U).
- Changed version number to match new enc_base package.
- Initial release.