1.1 (2020-05-12, 11:34):
- Always use malloc()/free() and ignores USE_MALLOC setting of config_fat.h
- Added the option to log changes to console as well.
- Bugfix: if root directory of a FAT32 volume contained more clusters,
chkdsk handled it incorrectly, as it saved directory content to a 'LOST'
- Bugfix: duplicated files were not handled. Duplicated short filenames
are renamed. Duplicated long file entries are removed and short name
- Bugfix: redundant '.' and '..' entries are removed.
1.0r4 (2018-08-29, 18:30):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder
- History and document files renamed to the package name
- Initial version under new source-tree. It comes from v3.73 in the old