This page describes all changes made to the fs_fat_fuse package, the Linux FUSE interface layer used to access a FAT file system, since its release.
- FUSE 2.x and 3.x are also supported.
- Media driver initialization and delete was moved to PSP functions.
- fhf_getattr() was fixed: value of st_blocks is calculated, 'du' command can display size of folders and files.
- Works with libfuse-3.x, tested with libfuse-3.0.2.
- fhf_unlink() modified to work according to "man 2 unlink".
- fhf_statfs() correctly returns the total size of the volume.
- Beautified code.
- fhf_truncate() and fhf_read() fixed.
- Correctly reports free space above 4GB.
- Works with media_drv_blk_linux v1.1.
- Initial release.