This page describes all changes made to the fs_fat_test package, FAT File System Test Suite, since its release.
2.23 (2019-11-28, 15:04):
- Eliminated compiler warnings.
2.22 (2019-08-28, 14:25):
- Bad block test fixed. Prerequisites are to disable SAFEFAT and enable NONSAFEFAT and BAD_BLOCK_HANDLING.
- Partition test fixed. Can be enabled by setting TEST_PARTITIONS to 1.
2.21 (2019-06-25, 18:49):
- Added test for flushing encrypted data smaller than a sector.
2.20 (2019-04-05, 17:08):
- Added boundary tests for reading encrypted data.
2.19 (2019-02-12, 11:57):
- Implemented new test case against an error that appeared when F_LONGFILENAME, HCC_UNICODE and F_SHIFT_JIS_SUPPORT are enabled: if a short filename is created "12345678.123", it should not be possible to open it with name "12345678.123XY".
- Uses F_MAXPATHNAME consistently instead of FN_MAXPATHNAME.
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
2.18 (2018-09-25, 8:30):
- Applied changes required by fs_fat v8.41.
- Added unit test to _towchar().
- Passing error codes to _f_result() in case of unsuccessful file opening.
2.17r2 (2018-08-29, 18:09):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.17 (2018-07-18, 10:40):
- f_regression() was renamed to f_longfilenames_safe().
2.16 (2018-07-16, 15:21):
- Introduced new fat_testport() function: _f_is_safefat() to be able to identify if a volume is mounted in safe/non-safe mode.
2.15 (2018-07-16, 11:26):
- Implemented regression tests: f_move() and f_rename() could fail if long filenames, directory cache, and SafeFAT were used at the same time.
2.14 (2018-05-10, 12:27):
- implemented tests of fm_disk_usage() and fm_get_cluster_size().
2.13 (2017-11-30, 10:41):
- test of long filename creates maximum possible file length.
- fat_testport.c uses defines of psp_stdio.h.
2.12r2 (2017-10-12, 12:08):
- dependency on fs_fat removed.
2.12 (2017-10-09, 09:37):
- compiler warnings were eliminated.
- supports 64-bit environments.
- new test cases added for testing file encryption.
- psp_types.h is included instead of stdint.h.
- compiler warnings were eliminated.
- New test cases added to f_reopening() for testing "r+" and "r" mode concurrent access.
- New test cases added for testing improved wildcard support in fs_fat v8.17.
- Warnings eliminated.
- New test cases added to f_dotest() to verify changed handling of "a", "a+", "w", "w+" files and concurrent access with "r" files.
- psp_stdio introduced: psp_sprintf() is used instead of sprintf().
- New test cases added to f_renaming().
- Conditional compilation fixed.
- f_seteofing() test added.
- f_dotest() takes the current volume id as argument, _f_get_own_volume() removed.
- works with FAT major version 8.
- Port functions moved to PSP.
- Using simple printf format syntax to prevent false errors of test in lightweight printf implementations.
- Compiler warnings were eliminated.
- new test cases in f_opening() verify if FAT works properly with F_MAXFILES set to 1.
- test cases added for F_SHIFT_JIS_SUPPORT and f_rename(), works with FAT v7.x.
- f_dotest() passes if MAX_BUFFERSIZE < 8192.
- preprocessor constants sanitized.
- works with FAT v6.0.
- fat_test.h doesn't include fat/common.h any more.
- works with FAT v5.0.
- test added for f_fstat().
- tests added for F_VOLNAME_SUPPORT.
- long_dirnames() test is not recursive anymore, stack usage of f_dotest() dropped to around 2KB with short file names and 8LB with long filenames enabled.
- long_dirnames() test fixed. It issued a false failure message for the last test iteration when the length of the path crossed the limit.
- fat_tesport.h included test_f.h instead of fat_test.h.
- added FN_SEEK_NOWRITE option.
- some debug messages removed.
- f_formatting() fixed to handle F_ERR_NOTFOUND the same way as F_ERR_NOTFORMATTED after the first f_poweron() call. This was needed because this error code is returned if the media has a non-safe FAT on it when mounted. This is OK first time.
- f_seekpos() was overwriting memory if MAX_BUFFERSIZE was less then 32768. Now the end of the test is skipped if MAX_BUFFERSIZE is less than 32 KB.
- test cleanup.
- Initial version.