This page describes all changes made to the fs_safe_nand package, SafeFLASH File System NAND Drive, since its release.
2.5 (2019-02-03, 22:30):
- Fixed typo.
2.4 (2019-01-07, 13:00):
- Updated to work with Safe base package (5.5).
2.3r2 (2018-08-29, 18:14):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.3 (2017-10-02, 11:24):
- Adapted to SAFE v5.
- fs_mount_nandflashdrive() expects volume descriptor pointer as void *, hiding internal file system structures.
- fsm_memcpy() and fsm_memset() replaced by psp_memcpy() and psp_memset().
- api_safe_nand.h, config_safe_nand.h created, FS_NAND_MAXFILE moved to config_safe_nand.h.
- Support for FS_DISCARD_BUF_SIZE.
- Write cache can be disabled.
- Added static type modifier for local functions.
- Initial release.