This page describes all changes made to the fs_safe_nor_drv_stm32 package, SafeFLASH NOR Driver for STM32 Flash, since its release.
1.5 (2019-11-28, 10:32):
- Implemented block copy function for static wear leveling.
1.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:10):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name
1.4 (2018-07-02, 11:52):
- Pending errors were cleared in wrong flash register in fs_phy_nor_stm32().
1.3 (2017-10-27, 15:56):
- New configuration parameter NOR_STM32_READ_INT_DISABLE_DWORD allows user to configure interrupt disabling strategy while reading. It has two settings:
0 : interrupts are disabled during the whole read (up to one page).
1 : interrupts are disabled before reading each double word and re-enabled afterwards.
1.2 (2017-09-20, 13:27):
- ECC error detection introduced.
- General code cleanup.
- Initial release.