This page describes all changes made to the fs_safe_ram package, SafeFLASH RAM Drive, since its release.
2.3 (2019-01-07, 13:00):
- Updated to work with Safe base package (5.5).
2.2 (2017-10-02, 11:00):
- Adapted to SAFE v5.
- fs_mount_ramdrive() expects volume descriptor pointer as void *, hiding internal file system structures.
- api_safe_ram.h created, FS_RAM_MAXFILE moved to config_safe_ram.h.
- SZ_FS_DIRENTRY macro introduced to allow run time calculation of sizeof(FS_DIRENTRY).
- RAM_SECSIZE moved to config_safe_ram.h.
- Initial release.