This page describes all changes made to the fs_sthin package, SuperTHIN File System, since its release.
- Compiler warnings removed.
- Incorrect comment updated in api_sthin_test.h.
- Missing function fr_seteof() was added. Missing file api_sthin_test.h was added.
- Seek beyond end of file didn't work correctly if the offset was not multiple of sector size or if the file was empty.
- Seek beyond end of file or writing in sector units didn't work correctly.
- Seeking test extended to validate seeking/writing on sector boundaries.
- Eliminated warnings in the test suite and prints line number instead of a test index in case of an error.
- Introduced configuration file for the test suite.
- THIN and STHIN separated
- f_rtos.c only compiled when RTOS_SUPPORT is enabled
- API cleaned up
/* Versions in original thin.txt */
- f_initvolume(): media driver parameter added as the second parameter.
- STHIN: Low-level driver init function added as parameter to fn_initvolume().
- Test suite updated: _f_dump(), _f_result() and _f_poweron() functions were moved to psp/target/fat_thin/psp_test.c.
- Added low-level driver init function as parameter to fn_initvolume().
- Called low-levels release() from fn_delvolume().
- psp_mem() functions used.
- getserial added to THIN.
- seteof parameter made consistent.
- port.c removed.
- >4GB support added.
- Initial release.