This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_dhcp_v6 package, DHCP Client for IPv6, since its release.
1.13 (2020-05-28, 08:20):
- DHCPv6 does not add interface to route as this is already done by IPv6 stack and ND.
- ip_set_config() is only cold when new address is added.
1.12 (2020-03-23, 09:00):
- Fixed naming for custom option operation.
1.11 (2020-03-19, 11:00):
- Added support for requesting custom option.
- Multicast hardware addresses (related with assigned IP address) are now set into Ethernet driver.
1.10 (2018-09-27, 10:46):
- Changes due to IP aliasing support for IPv4.
1.9r2 (2018-08-29, 18:23):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.9 (2018-02-02, 12:40):
- Removed use of psp_tick.h, replaced with psp_getrand() to obtain random identifier.
1.8 (2017-10-11, 06:52):
- UDP version check was fixed.
1.7 (2017-10-04, 10:51):
- udp_open() call changed to match new API.
- Solicit messages are now not sent for unconfigured connections.
- Added range check when parsing multiple IP addresses.
- Code cleanup.
- Corrected incorrect include in configuration file.
- Corrected compilation warnings.
- Corrected comments in configuration file.
- Corrected calculation of expiration time.
- Removed IA structure, because an interface is related only with one IA.
- Corrected dhcp_v6_add_server() and dhcp_v6_add_address() functions.
- Added CONFIRM message which is send when link is up and already have an IP address configured.
- Changed return value type from t_dhcp_ret to t_dhcp_v6_ret to be unique.
- Corrected handling of multiple DHCP servers.
- Corrected bug that IP buffer was not released if udp_send() failed.
- Initial release.