This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_dhcps_v4 package, the DHCP Server for IPv4, since its release.
1.6 (2019-02-14, 16:29):
- After restarting the server a client that previously used an IP address assigned by the server might request the same IP address again. Getting the same IP address could cause delays.
1.5r2 (2018-08-29, 18:29):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.5 (2018-04-20, 06:25):
- A previously allocated network address can be reused.
1.4 (2017-10-04, 13:18):
- udp_open() call changed to match new API.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 6.
- Updated to work with UDP package major version 6.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 5.
- Corrected client IP address verification in DHCP INFORM request.
- Initial release.