This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_httpc package, the HTTP Client, since its release.
3.1 (2019-02-13, 14:17):
- Renamed and rearranged arguments in httpc_start_request().
- Function headers copied to API.
2.6 (2019-02-11, 11:04):
- Fixed operation with HTTPC_USE_SOCKET and HTTPC_SECURE_ENABLE enabled.
2.5 (2018-10-04, 12:22):
- Fixed typo (t_tansfer_encoding->t_transfer_encoding and tansfer_enc->transfer_enc).
2.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:17):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.4 (2018-02-20, 12:17):
- Applied Socket API changes.
2.3 (2018-01-02, 10:37):
- Added support for secure connections (TLS/SSL).
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
2.2 (2017-06-14, 13:11):
- User-defined type is used to store pointers instead of uintptr_t.
- uintptr_t is used to store pointers instead of uint32_t.
- Uses multiple connection tasks for better compatibility in BSD socket mode.
- Dependencies of HCC TCP/IP headers were removed if BSD sockets are used.
- Bug was fixed which prevented module from working properly without OS.
- Compiler warnings were eliminated.
- Initial release.