This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_mqttc package, MQTT Client, since its release.
1.45 (2018-03-22 22:07):
- bugfix: subscription callback could return one more (random) character than sent by the broker.
- bugfix: client now notifies user application about QoS2 PUBLISH packets with the same packet ID only once (exactly one delivery).
- bugfix: client now responds to all PUBLISH packets (even if there is no subscription for it). This is a requirement of the standard.
- Update: client is now able to receive and process multiple packets at the same time.
- Update: indicates MQTTC_IP_ERROR whenever TCP/TLS connection is not established at connection time.
- Update: added subscription filter to subscription callbacks so same function can be used for multiple subscriptions.
- Update: implemented UTF-8 validator.
- bugfix: generate multibyte remaining length field of MQTT packets with msb set.
- Update: implemented low-level MQTT decoder/generator routines.
- bugfix: copy QoS level of subscriptions to the packet.
- Update: connection is retained only if CleanSession flag is cleared; internal reconnection is started only if CleanSession flag is cleared. If CleanSession flag is set, connection is wiped when the network connection is terminated.
- bugfix: copy message length from the buffer into the packet in case of a received PUBLISH packet.
- Initial version.