This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_tftp package, TFTP, since its release.
4.1 (2019-05-29, 15:22):
- Added route handle to the user open callback so can see which interface a request was received from.
- Added the option to request non-blocking read/write from user callback (return TFTP_ERRC_WAITREADY), in order to be able to complete the request from the background. When the request is complete user has to call tft_request_ready().
- To support non-blocking operation, TFTP connection handle parameter was added to all user callback functions.
- tftp_delete(): delete task prior to the event to avoid problems caused by the task waiting for a deleted event (or not allowing deletion of an event that is in use).
3.6 (2019-03-14, 15:47):
- TFTP client was sending malformed TFTP packet during file upload.
3.5r2 (2018-08-29, 18:15):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
3.5 (2017-10-05, 07:38):
- udp_open() call changed to match new API.
- File name handled improperly which could result in "File not found" error in server mode.
- Prototype of tftp_client() function was fixed.
- tftp_stop() function was fixed: it never stopped the module.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 6.
- IP address type was changed in tftp_client() function.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 5.
- tftp_open_cb() function header corrected.
- Incorrect operation in a busy system fixed (IP stack didn't have a free buffer available).
- Initial release.