This page describes all changes made to the ip_scad_core package, Socket Adaptor core, since its release.
3.3 (2019-01-08, 13:30):
- Added task sleep to SCAD main task to allow lower task to be executed.
3.2r2 (2018-11-20, 23:12):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Core part of SCAD detached from the SCAD base package. Please find below the original history for both packages.
3.2 (2018-08-02, 13:00):
- Corrected unused parameters warnings in case of some specific configurations.
- Corrected warning in case when t_psp_socket is a pointer (PSP_SC_SOCKET_ERROR check was replaced with !=PSP_SC_SOCKET_SUCCESS).
- UDP connection receive now does not react for errors code (error codes should be only parsed in case of TCP connections).
3.1 (2017-10-12 14:30)r2:
- Corrected udp_open() API.
3.1 (2017-10-12 14:30):
- Updated to match UDP v7.1.
- Corrected use of mutex in main loop.
- Renamed API and files from socket_adaptor to scad.
- Corrected use of mutex in main task.
- Corrected info file.
- Corrected mapping functions.
- Removed use of oal_task_start() - tasks are now started by oal_task_create().
- Initial release.