This page describes all changes made to the ip_tcp_test package, TCP Test Suite, since its release.
3.15 (2018-02-20, 11:56):
- Applied socket API changes.
- Updated to work with TCP major version 6.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 6.
- Updated to work with TCP major version 5.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 5.
- Tests were extended with local port configuration option.
- Port number configuration options renamed for better understanding.
- tcp_test waits for end of transmission before disconnecting to prevent data loss.
- TCP_TEST_COUNT moved to configuration.
- Warning eliminated for the TCP_TEST_COUNT = 2 case.
- Updated to work with TCP major version 4.
- Required package version checks added.
- api_ip_tcp_test.h included to have prototype for all functions.
- Function headers, prototypes corrected.
- Changed to use the modified tcp_get_buf() function.
- Non-blocking socket test option added.
- Test task priority changed to OAL_LOWEST_PRIORITY to allow timer task to preempt the test (to allow all timer activities to complete).
- Configuration reorganized.
- Added set of TX timeout into TCP socket test.
- Added possibility to change between TCP test and TCP socket test in config_tcp_test.h.
- TCP socket test configuration was moved to config_tcp_test.h.
- oal_task_yield() changed to oal_task_sleep() as not all RTOSes will let lower priority tasks to run when a task is yielded.
- Changed oal_task_yield() call to oal_task_sleep(1) in tcp_lb_test_task to ensure time for lower priority tasks.
- Works also if tcp_lb_test_run is called from a lower priority task than tcp_lb_test_task.
- Socket test fixed.
- Use of new socket API.
- Multi-interface compliant.
- psp_types used instead of stdint.h.
- Closes both RX/TX connection if any is broken.
- tcp_release_buf() was not called if tcp_send() failed.
- Initial release.