This page describes all changes made to the ip_udp_test package, UDP Test Suite, since its release.
4.11 (2018-02-20, 11:45):
- Applied socket API changes.
4.10 (2017-10-05, 07:52):
- udp_open() call was changed to match new API.
- Fixed compilability for non-RTOS mode with sockets.
- Test might have failed to initialize.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 6.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 5.
- socket_select()/socket_poll() are tested for outgoing packets as well.
- socket_sendto() retry counter added for the socket test if used in non-blocking mode without select or poll to avoid deadlock when IP buffers are consumed by the incoming packets and as a consequence socket_sendto() cannot obtain an IP buffer for sending.
- Updated to work with UDP major version 5.
- Required package version checks added.
- api_ip_udp_test.h included to have prototype for all functions.
- Changed to use the modified udp_get_buf() function.
- Non-blocking socket test option added.
- Changed to use new udp_send() function.
- Test task priority changed to OAL_LOWEST_PRIORITY to allow timer task to pre-empt the test (to allow all timer activities to complete).
- Added USE_UDP_TEST config to choose between socket and non-socket test.
- UDP socket test configuration options were moved into config_ip_udp_test.h.
- Use of new socket API.
- Multi-interface compliant.
- api_ip included in api_udp_test.h.
- Includes psp_types.h instead of stdint.h.
- General cleanup.
- udp_release_buf() called if udp_send() fails.
- Initial release.