This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_blk_linux package, Media Driver for Linux Block Devices, since its release.
1.5 (2019-03-29, 05:40):
- Regular file can be used as media (loopback mode).
- Removed low-level test of sector write.
1.4 (2017-06-13 9:00):
- Low-level test of sector write can be enabled.
- Mutex removed because concurrency is handled at higher levels.
- Code beautified.
- fsync() called after each write to disable write cache.
- fseeko() used instead of fseek() to support SD cards bigger than 4GB.