This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nand_mt29fxg01_spi package, the FTL NAND Media Driver for Micron MT29FxG01 SPI, since its release.
1.7 (2018-04-11, 17:22):
- Initialization might fail, depending on the organisation of the underlying SPI driver (psp_spi). (Details: some driversfailed to call the psp_spi_start() function after calling psp_spi_init(). Some psp_spi drivers start the SPI peripheral from the psp_spi_init() function and implement psp_spi_start() as an empty function while others do not - the latter drivers have had the issue fixed in this version.)
- Compiler warnings removed.
1.6 (2018-01-17, 15:13):
- added support for MT29F4G01Ax devices.
- added 8-bit ECC handling for M7xA devices.
1.5 (2017-09-15, 11:20):
- added support for MT29FXG01ABABxx (variants M78A, M79A) devices.
- endless loop eliminated: timeout handling added to wait status function.
- does not use temporary page buffer any more; memory usage reduced by 2KB.
- config_template fixed.
- MT29FXG01_WEAR_STATIC_LIMIT, MT29FXG01_WEAR_STATIC_COUNT config options added, works with FTL v5.x.
- initial revision.