This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nand_spi package, the FTL NAND Media Driver for SPI Flash, since its release.
2.3 (2020-04-03, 11:21):
- Compiler warnings were eliminated.
2.2 (2019-11-26, 16:33):
- Driver didn't initialize the flash if it had been done once before. This caused an issue when trying to re-initialize the flash after a power-down.
2.1 (2019-07-03, 17:44):
- Added support for Macronix MX35LF2GE4AB.
1.4 (2019-05-31, 19:13):
- Call psp_spi_lock() and psp_spi_unlock() to allow the usage of the same SPI bus among multiple tasks.
1.3 (2019-01-18, 17:41):
- Added support for Toshiba TC58CVG2S0HxAIx.
- Fixed page bit error detection on Toshiba devices.
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- psp_spi_start() is called after psp_spi_init().
1.1r2 (2018-08-29, 18:15):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Initial revision.