This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nand_w25n_spi package, the FTL NAND Media Driver for Winbond W25N01G, since its release.
1.5 (2018-02-08, 16:18)
- Formal changes to eliminate compiler warnings.
- Starts PSP SPI module (after initializing it).
- ll_readpart() and ll_writedouble() don't need a page buffer anymore, RAM usage reduced by 2K.
- spi_rx1() removed. psp_spi_rx() called directly with correct parameters.
- Block is considered bad if marker is non FFh instead of 0.
- W25N_WEAR_STATIC_LIMIT, W25N_WEAR_STATIC_COUNT config options added, works with FTL v5.x.
- Initial revision.