This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nor_cadence_qspi package, the FTL NOR Driver for Cadence Quad SPI, since its release.
1.8 (2020-05-05, 14:52):
- Implemented idle erase for Macronix MX25L25635F.
1.7 (2018-08-27, 16:30):
- Static analysis issues eliminated.
1.6r3 (2018-08-29, 18:05):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.6 r2 (2018-08-01, 12:31):
- RZ/N1: Register definition file fix.
1.6 (2018-07-02, 16:28):
- Added support for using two QSPIs in parallel.
- PSP: Added support for getting device name string.
1.5 (2018-04-27, 7:26):
- Number of log blocks was increased to make file system faster.
1.4 (2018-04-20, 15:23):
- Warnings eliminated.
- RZ/N1D PSP template updated.
1.3r2 (2018-03-29, 12:56):
- RZN1D PSP: driver could get stuck in case of error during sector erase.
1.3 (2017-09-25, 12:40):
- PSP MINOR check removed.
- Boundary check fixed (it could write to reserved area).
- Adapted to work with Renesas RZ/N1D.
- Works with MDRIVER_FTL v5.x.
- Reserved area can be defined in NOR flash.