This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_amxxxx package, the MMCSD Media Driver for TI AMxxxx devices, since its release.
2.9 (2020-06-24, 11:10):
- Added mutex so works with multiple partitions.
2.8r2 (2019-09-18, 14:48):
- Renamed package from am3xxx to amxxxx as it now supports AM3359 and AM572x.
2.8 (2019-08-13, 16:50):
- Moved clock frequency definition to configuration file.
- Resets command line if command is timed out.
- High Speed Dual Data Rate (DDR) mode added and can be enabled/disabled by MMCSD2_HIGHSPEED_DDR config option
2.7 (2018-10-15, 11:19):
- Warning fixed.
2.6r2 (2018-08-29, 18:09):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.6 (2018-03-23, 16:06):
- Platform-specific initialization moved to PSP.
- Info file renamed to media_drv_mmcsd_am3xxx.info as the driver supports both the AM37x and the AM335x families.
- mmcsd_stop() now relies on HW timeout detection, VDDMASK values can be set channel-by-channel in config_mdriver_mmcsd.h.
- Supports high capacity eMMC cards. Tested with Toshiba THGBM5G5A1JBAIR.
- mmcsd_getstatus() will not return F_ST_CHANGED when a card has just been inserted.
- Fixed n_sectors calculation for SDHC cards.
- Initial release.