This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_atmel_mcipdc package, the MMCSD Media Driver for Atmel SAM, since its release.
2.4 (2018-02-23, 16:21):
- Eliminated compiler warnings.
- Fixed MMC/eMMC operation.
- Card removal during reading/writing could cause driver hangup.
- Common mmcsd_init module used.
- Driver could freeze if card removed during operation.
- Warnings eliminated.
- Driver enhanced to support using 2 SD/MMC slots simultaneously.
- Now uses mmcsd_init v1.2.
- Renamed to media_drv_mmcsd_atmel_mci.
- Driver did not work correctly if it was released once (could also cause memory corruption).
- Works if HCC_ATMEL_MCIPDC_HSMCI is set to 0.
- Configuration for clock frequency limit (MCIPDC_SPEED_LIMIT_KHZ) was introduced.
- Data cache support added (for Atmel processor with caching option).
- Unaligned buffers can be read and written.
- Hangup in sector reading was fixed for ATSAM4SD3x.
- Calculation of sector's count was corrected.
- Initial release.