This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_kinetis package, the MMCSD Media Driver for Kinetis, since its release.
1.18 (2019-02-18, 12:50):
- Double definition of Mixer Control Register was removed from register definition file.
- Four-byte command responses not handled correctly in big-endian MCUs.
- MMCSD_CLOCKS_CONTROL config option added. This applies if the SD clock can be controlled in the SDHC_SYSCTL register (that is, if the SDCLKEN, PEREN, HCKEN, and IPGEN bits exist).
1.17 (2019-02-08, 16:25):
- Fixed incompatibility issue with media_drv_base. This could cause file system initialization error when used with SafeFAT (IOCTL lock/unlock).
1.16 (2019-01-22, 13:50):
- Polling mode fixed: reading blocks from cards previously failed in case of MMCSD_IRQ_DRIVEN_IF=0.
- Added support for the uSDHC core in i.MXRT1050 MCUs.
- Added PSP template for i.MXRT1050-EVK with MQX.
1.15r2 (2018-08-29, 18:30):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.15 (2017-09-26, 17:03):
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- Interrupt driven command and data transfer added.
- Several former PSP functions relocated to the driver - according to new mmcsd.h.
- Made compatible with configurable emmc_management module.
- SD and other non-eMMC cards are supported when MMCSD_ALLOW_RELIABLE_WRITE is configured.
- Driver handles card removal situations better.
- 8-bit support fixed in psp_k70.
- Enhanced Reliable Write for eMMC cards is implemented.
- Uses mmcsd_initcard() v1.0, support for 4, 8-bit eMMC, and high-speed SD cards added.
- Card Identification (CID) information can be obtained using mmcsd_get_cid() function.
- Clock/timeout calculation corrected.
- Interrupt enable/disable was removed.
- Added support for high capacity EMMC cards.
- mmcsd_read() and write functions were reworked.
- Removed header file.
- Error recovery added (for write).
- Corrected clock calculation.
- number_of_sectors will be calculated correctly for SDHC cards.
- Freescale tower selection added to config file.
- Support for READ_MULTIPLE_BLOCK and WRITE_MULTIPLE_BLOCK.
- Initial release.