This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_xmc4xxx package, the MMC/SD Media Driver for Infineon XMC4xxx and TI AM654x devices, since its release.
1.5 (2020-02-12, 14:00):
- Added HS200 mode support for eMMC cards.
- Transfer Complete interrupt has higher priority than Timeout Error interrupt. If both bits are set to 1, the data transfer can be considered complete.
- Added 8 bit support.
1.4 (2020-01-09, 18:00):
- High-speed mode was not working with eMMC.
1.3 (2019-12-19, 11:16):
- Added multicard support.
- Controller reset is always applied from software if an error condition happens (for example an unsupported command).
1.2 (2019-08-02, 10:56):
- Added support for TI AM65xx SoCs.
- Added PSP template for TI AM65xx (CCS9, TI RTOS, AM654x EVM board).
1.1 (2019-07-05, 13:00):
- Initial release.