This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_gmac package, Network Driver for GMAC MAC devices, since its release.
2.3 (2018-07-11, 17:52):
- Reconnect after cable removal could cause the driver's TX path to stop.
- Added PSP for the Xilinx Zynq7000 ZedBoard.
2.2 (2018-10-17, 18:10):
- Made compatible with Microchip/Atmel ATSAMA5D3.
- Added PSP for ATMSAMA5D3-Xplained board.
2.1r2 (2018-08-29, 18:23):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.1 (2018-05-02, 12:37):
- Module renamed to nw_drv_gmac.
- Added support and PSP for Atmel SAM4E.
1.2 (2018-02-01, 10:30):
- Reworked the driver's memory barrier management so proper DMA operation as well as mutual exclusion between API calls and ISR are guaranteed. Before this fix the driver's Tx path could (rarely) get stuck .
- Code cleanup.
- Global interrupt enabling removed from driver's start function as it is expected to be done on the application level.
1.1 (2018-01-17, 18:03):
- TX error detection corrected.
1.0 (2017-12-21, 16:01):
- Initial release.