This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_str912 package, Network Driver for STR912, since its release.
- Continuous mode disabled for RX and TX to avoid timing problems and to decrease processor load.
- Invalid packet reception doesn't exhaust the IP buffers in the IP stack.
- Packet reception fixed in case in case where RX_FEED is disabled, which could stop working previously.
- ip_nwd_release_buf() calls removed.
- Updated to new source tree.
- Added RX FEED disabling/enabling option.
- Warnings removed.
- Updated to work with Network driver (from ETH driver).
- Error codes changed according to latest ETH driver base.
- Initial revision.