This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_synopsys package, Network Driver for Synopsys, since its release.
- Fixed operation for the case when link partner does not support Auto-negotiation.
- Transmission could sporadically fail on STM32F7xx due to DMA miss caused by missing data memory barrier.
- DMA descriptors were moved PSP sources.
- Driver might have failed to catch unicast frames addressed to the own MAC address.
- Driver could occasionally stop after large amount of sent/received frames.
- Warnings eliminated.
- MAC address configuration extended in order to be compatible with XMC4500.
- Support for tagged packets added.
- Renamed from stm32 to synopsys as this IP core is available in other controllers as well.
- Ethernet buffer allocated in the PSP, not in the driver.
- Added support for devices with internal FIFO smaller than the maximum size of an Ethernet packet.
- ETH_USE_RMII and ETH_PROVIDE_MCO configuration options are moved to PSP-related configuration file.
- Warnings removed.
- psp specific includes always included via psp_eth_stm32.h.
- psp_eth_stm32.h moved to psp/target/eth.
- Stop, start functions did not work as buffers descriptors were not released correctly.
- Required package version checks added.
- Updated to work with NWDRIVE major version 5.
- Code cleanup (needless code/variables removed, etc.)
- Platform-specific code placed to psp directory.
- Fixed frame size for receive.
- Added new functions stm32_eth_drv_set_filter() and stm32_eth_drv_set_multicast_table().
- Sources relocated to driver/network/ethernet/stm32.
- Callbacks not called anymore for erroneous transfers.
- init(), start() reorganized.
- Configurable default MAC address set at initialization.
- Added API function stm32_eth_drv_set_mac_addr().
- hcc_timer handling changed to fix stopip/startip problems.
- ETH_LINK_STA_POLLED introduced for polled link status.
- Modified for new IP stack.
- added start, stop, delete functions.
- Initial revision.