This page describes all changes made to the oal_os_cmx package, OAL for CMX, since its release.
2.8r2 (2018-08-29, 18:09):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.8 (2017-09-17, 10:19):
- Value returned by oal_task_delete() reflects value returned by K_Task_Delete().
- OAL_CMX_VERSION introduced to support K_Event_Wait() function (with different prototype in comparison to earlier versions) in CMX Version 6.
- Check of VER_OAL_MINOR was fixed.
- Added t_oal_ret return code.
- Added API function oal_event_clear().
- char_t changed to char.
- Task names passed to CMX.
- Resource released from oal_mutex_delete() to make sure next time the resource is used it is in unlocked state.
- Compiler error is generated if C_MAX_RESOURCES is less than OAL_MUTEX_COUNT.
- config_oal.h introduced. Gives the possibility to disable/enable parts of the OAL.
- oal_task_t type added to oalp_task.h.
- pointer to oal_task_t added as the first parameter to oal_task_create().
- oal_task_delete() expects pointer to oal_task_t instead of oal_task_id_t.
- oal_task_yield() function added.