This page describes all changes made to the oal_os_quadros package, OAL for RTXC Quadros, since its release.
1.10 (2019-09-18, 15:04):
- Mutexes can be created with handling of priority inversion.
- Fixed version VER_PSP_ISR_MINOR.
1.9r2 (2018-08-29, 18:22):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Return type of oal_task_create() and oal_task_delete() was changed to oal_ret_t.
- A bug was fixed: an event could be missed if oal_event_get() was interrupted by oal_event_set_int().
- Check of VER_OAL_MINOR was fixed.
- Made MISRA-compatible.
- Task priority will also be set in oal_task_create().
- After closing task it will also be terminated in oal_task_delete().
- New configuration options are defined to allow external counter for oal_task_sleep().
- Default properties are set for the semaphores in oalp_event module.
- Fixed stack alignment for the tasks.
- oal_event_create() did not check if OAL_EVENT_COUNT was exceeded.
- Loop index was incorrectly increased twice in oal_event_set_int() as a result every other event could have been set.
- Variable was declared after an instruction at oal_event_set() and oal_event_set_int().
- Initial check-in.