This page describes all changes made to the usbc_cd_cdc_eem package, the CDC-EEM class driver common module, since its release.
- Updated to work with Network driver API v5.xx.
- usbc_cdceem_eth_get_state() function added.
- Only the first ping worked correctly, further calls failed even if ping was complete.
- Check if callback table is valid before calling a notification. If Ethernet start passed a NULL callback pointer then the system crashed.
- Release mutex before RX/TX notification call to allow send/receive call from the notification.
- get_mac_address() incorrectly succeeded only if the CDC EEM entry was unused, making it impossible to get the MAC address.
- Initial release.