This page describes all changes made to the usbd_base package, Embedded USBD Base System, since its release.
3.26 (2019-09-13, 12:00):
- C++ compiler errors.
3.25 (2018-08-27, 16:30):
- Eliminated static analysis issues.
3.24 (2019-05-29, 18:10):
- Added OTG SRP and HRP support.
3.23 (2019-05-20, 17:19):
- Added support for getting the active Alternate Interface index belonging to an Interface index. Use case: the Audio 2.0 class driver might need this to know what format the choose when starting playback.
3.22 (2019-01-10, 16:04):
- Some multi-interface class drivers (for example, Audio) might fail to get configured or were configured incorrectly during enumeration.
3.21 (2018-12-14, 13:06):
- Increased USBD EP0 task stack (original size was too little).
3.20r2 (2018-08-29, 18:19):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
3.20 (2017-09-20, 13:17):
- USB strings can be overridden on-the-fly by using callback functions.
- Changed code style to meet coding standard's rules.
- Interruption of any control transaction (typically by pulling the USB cable out during enumeration) could cause the device to stop answering further host requests.
- RNDIS configuration template updated for compatibility with Windows 8.x/10.
- An error detected while servicing standard requests issued by a host now results in halting the control endpoint - meaning it will send STALL handshake until receiving the next Setup request.
- CDC-ECM configuration template updated for compatibility with all Linux hosts.
- USB configuration utility modified to support more than one sampling frequency in one audio AS descriptor.
- Added support for USB drivers handling control handshake transfers automatically.
- psp_types.h included from config file.
- Remote Wakeup implemented.
- Get Interface Status Control transfer had wrong Status stage. Zero length OUT packet must be sent instead of receiving zero length IN packet.
- Config tool updated to generate descriptors compatible with HID class driver major version 6 and above.
- XML Notepad removed from hcc/util/configtool directory.
- psp_types.h used instead of stdint.h and stddef.h.
- Compiler warnings were eliminated.
- Corrected VER_RNGBUF_MAJOR check.
- Corrected SOF_TIMER version check in usbd.h.
- Added support for MS OS descriptor.
- Corrected handling of find_ep() return value.
- Added defines for USB device Feature TEST MODE.
- Added possibility to do a set_config() from usbd_start(), because some USB core answers SET CONFIG automatically.
- Added support for user serial string.
- Set Feature TEST MODE implemented.
- EP0 and control task priorities moved from the config file to usbd_std.c.
- debug trace removed from usbd_std.c.
- return values changed from OAL_... to USBD_...
- Warnings removed.
- const added to USBD configuration to avoid warnings.
- usbd_transfer_b() could address incorrect areas if called with invalid endpoint handle.
- Now drops transfer when an endpoint is stalled.
- USBH_INVALID_IFC_NDX introduced.
- Parses all configurations even if found a valid one. This way interfaces with the same class/subclass/protocol in different configurations can work.
- Initial release.