This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_msp430 package, USBD Low Level Driver for MSP430 Devices, since its release.
1.7 (2017-03-10, 16:14):
- Enumeration might fail, depending on timing.
1.6 (2017-07-03, 15:07):
- Depending on the MCU revision, reconnection after disconnect (cable removal) might fail. Possibly affected MCU revisions: MSP430F5529 rev I, rev J.
- Eliminated endless loop that occurred when device was reattached.
- Removed double buffer configuration as it is not used.
- Pending Tx transfers continued from interrupt.
- Endpoint NAK cleared only in case where the received packet was not a short packet.
- initial revision.