This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_musb_cppi package, USBD Low Level Driver for MUSB CPPI, since its release.
- Made fixes related to stall handling.
- Back-to-back RX transfers could have been lost.
- Receiving full packet size data failed.
- Added support for USB1.
- Simplified packet reception handling.
- Added support for AM335x.
1.9r2 (2018-08-29, 18:07):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Added support for AM1808/AM1810.
- Added usbd_vbus_task() for VBUS detection.
- Modified hw_start() and hw_stop() functions to be able to detect VBUS after init is called.
- Corrected HCC_MEM_HDL usage.
- Added prototypes of interrupt handler functions.
- Corrected DMA descriptor allocation and handling.
- Added ability to switch between USB0 and USB1 phy.
- Added GRNDIS/RNDIS modes for DMA transfers.
- Renamed module to usbd_musb_cppi.
- Added teardown queue and handling.
- Added CPPI DMA.
- Introduced USBD_USE_DMA macro to select between DMA and normal transfer mode.
- Added double buffer usage.
- Initial release.