This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_cdc_ecm package, USBH CDC-ECM Class Driver, since its release.
2.9. (2019-12-13, 16:25):
- File config_usbh_cdcecm.h included in api_usbh_cdcecm.h since configuration option is used here.
2.8r2 (2018-08-29, 18:18):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.8. (2017-07-05, 16:28):
- Data reception might have stopped after disconnection followed by reconnection if USBH_CDCECM_EXTERNAL_BUF == 1.
- Transmission of frames with the size of the multiple of the endpoint maximum packet size was not terminated correctly.
- Added support for using external (user-provided) Rx buffers.
- Upper case characters in MAC addresses were handled incorrectly.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- usbh_utils version number check removed.
- Needless version checks removed from api header file.
- Notification codes changed from enum to #define.
- All notification callbacks are cast to (void) to avoid warnings this is required because notification functions return an error code.
- Send will return USBH_ERR_INVALID_SIZE in case length is zero.
- OAL resource initialization changed. It will free resources from init in case of failure.