This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_ftdi package, the USBH FTDI Class Driver, since its release.
3.13 (2018-10-26, 12:19):
- Added support for FT4232 variant.
3.12r2 (2018-08-29, 18:20):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
3.12 (2018-08-02, 11:10):
- Fixed usbh_ftdiser_set_control_line_state() - was working incorrectly as incorrect interface index was sent, consequently wrong port was addressed.
3.11 (2017-09-13, 12:40):
- New devices are supported: FT2232, FT232H, and FT230X.
3.10 (2017-07-27, 14:40):
- Disconnect of FTDI device could lock-up the driver.
- Buffer overrun fixed in usbh_ftdiser_receive() which caused freeze of receiving.
- Wrong data received by usbh_ftdiser_receive() if FTDI RX buffer size (USBH_FTDISER_RXBUF_SIZE) is set greater than Bulk EP IN packet size.
- usbh_ftdiser_present() could incorrectly report the presence of the device right after disconnecting it.
- race condition issue fixed at usbh_ftdiser_receive().
- bugfix: connect notification argument uid was always 0.
- bugfix: unassigned tx_ntf_fn could cause fault.
- sporadic hang-up was fixed in usbh_ftdiser_receive().
- multi unit support added.
- functions returning int32_t modified to return int.
- initiate new transfers automatically regardless of whether there is a user notification registered or not.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- Syntax error fixed in RTOS mode.
- RX, TX notification added to enable non-blocking usbh_ftdiser_receive() and usbh_ftdiser_send() in RTOS mode.
- psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- All notification callbacks are cast to (void) to avoid warnings; this is required because notification functions return an error code.