This page describes all changes made to the util_lib_ber package, the library for handling Basic Encoding Rules (BER) encoding, since its release.
1.5 (2019-01-08, 12:00):
- Limited ber_wr_int() to write INTEGER max of length 4 bytes.
1.4 (2019-01-08, 11:00):
- Added function ber_wr_sint() for writing integer without leaving 0 when detecting a negative value.
1.3r2 (2018-11-20, 13:57):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.3 (2018-08-02, 12:00):
- Corrected ber_rd_oid() to accept OIDs not ending with 0.
- Corrected ber_u32tob128() which wrongly encrypted values above 127 by adding unnecessary byte 0x80.
- Added function ber_rd_oid().
- Added const specifier to data filed in ber envelope structure.
- Moved BER library from lib to util folder.
- Initial release of BER library.