This page describes all changes made to the usbh_drv_vusb package, the USB VUSB Host Controller, since its release.
1.10 (2017-12-20, 12:39):
- Device disconnection could cause endless loop when driver is used without an OS.
1.9 (2017-09-29, 00:07):
- Driver freeze at heavy OUT traffic fixed.
- Fixed interrupt transfers' handling in RTOS mode.
- Device disconnection during heavy traffic could freeze the driver.
- Added configuration option ONE_NAK_PER_FRAME, providing support to lower interrupt load on communication with bulk endpoints.
- Internally allocated memory with util_hcc_mem released from vusbuh_delete().
- Two cases of enumeration's hangup were eliminated: aligned buffers released and transfers closed when device disconnected.
- Use of aligned buffers can be switched off to save code space.
- Compiler-dependent #pragma was eliminated.
- updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- mutex handling removed from vusbuh_start_tfr() as it is done in the caller.
- debug code removed.
- vusbuh_del_daddr() fixed.
- call of vusbuh_usbcontroller_init() and vusbuh_hub_init() moved to vusbuh_start() to support OTG operation.
- ISR deleted from vusbuh_stop() to support OTG operation.
- psp function calls renamed to psp_usbh_vusb_*.
- warnings fixed.
- DMA alignment issue fixed: usbh_vusb.c now uses hcc-mem to allocate aligned buffer for IN transfers.
- vusb modified.
- Initial version.