This page describes all changes made to the bl_fat package, FAT Bootloader, since its release.
- Works if FAT media driver getstatus() function is not present.
3.1r2 (2018-08-29, 18:10):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Introduced init, start, stop and delete functions.
- API functions return type changed to t_fat_bl_ret.
- Not all resources have been freed upon fat_bl_delete().
- File was not found correctly for FAT 32 volumes (the file had to reside at the beginning of the root directory).
- Changed some expressions in order to avoid warnings caused by different types used in media driver base.
- bl_fat_find_file() renamed to fat_bl_find_file().
- bl_fat_read_file() renamed to fat_bl_read_file().
- All error codes renamed from F_... to FAT_BL_...
- Only even file sizes were reported.
psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- Under some circumstances the last chunk of data was not read.
- Functions changed to have one return value.
- Error codes changed to define.
- One return place from _f_getclustervalue() function.