This page describes all changes made to the eap_tls package, EAP TLS, since its release.
2.3 (2021-03-12, 08:30):
- Fixed handling of extended data.
- Fixed handling of TLS-server closed state.
- Fixed generating Session ID.
2.2r2 (2021-03-08, 18:00):
- Default value of EAP_TLS_USE_OLD_TLS set to zero in config_eap_tls.h so it works with latest TLS by default.
2.2 (2020-11-30, 15:15):
- Added configuration option EAP_TLS_USE_OLD_TLS to select between old HCC implementation and new TLS 1.3.
2.1 (2020-11-05, 11:45):
- Added setting of TLS context for authentication. New method data syntax:
- byte 0 - flags TLS_EAP_FLAG_*
- byte 1 - TLS Certificate context (present only if TLS_EAP_FLAG_CTX_PRESENT is present).
- ... - peer name used for identification of peer.
- Old method data is compatible if as first byte we use 1U as TRUE
1.3 (2019-11-12, 8:1):
- Changed TLS version check to VER_TLS_MAJOR == 4.
1.2 (2019-10-11, 15:00):
- Removed unused parameters.
1.1 (2018-01-19, 10:00):
- Initial release.