This page describes all changes made to the enc_dss package, Digital Signature Standard (DSS), since its release.
1.9 (2018-01-31, 15:00)
- Added test suite for DSS algorithm (moved from enc_test).
- Added missing variable casting
- Added support for reading DER-encoded private keys.
- Setting DSS_INSTANCE_NR to 0 now excludes DSA code.
- Corrected signing of data (buffer for random data is now cleared before use).
- Corrected compilation warnings: potentially uninitialized local variable.
- Corrected formatting of output signature.
- Removed mutex clearing during initialization which can cause compile error on OS.
- Code Review.
- Big number related changes.
- Changes to make module work in Big Endian architecture.
- Code review (changed u to U).
- Changed version number to match new enc_base package.
- Added setting of bn_buf_len for big numbers.
- Initial release.