This page describes all changes made to the enc_ecc package, Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC), since its release.
1.13 (2021-01-22, 8:50):
- Added buffer length check to secure module for incorrect input keys.
1.12 (2020-11-13, 13:06):
- Added public API for ECC octet decompression.
- Added ECC compression test code in test_ecc_decomp.c file.
1.11 (2020-10-30, 18:55):
- Added configuration option to force word level alignment.
- Added configuration option to disable all the curves except the 256R1. This option can be used to reduce the required memory space.
1.10 (2020-08-10, 08:30):
- Added ECDSA OID lengths.
- Fixed setting of S length in ECDSA signature.
- Removed unnecessary include to api_enc_sw_edh.h.
1.9 (2019-12-09, 13:15):
- Fixed compilation warnings.
1.8r2 (2018-08-29, 18:12):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name
1.8 (2018-08-06, 10:00):
- Corrected use of PSP_RD_32BITARRAY_OFFSET functions for Big Endian mode.
- Corrected copy of Random value for ECDSA to be correct for Big Endian mode.
- Corrected checking of output length in ecc_point_to_octet().
- Added extra tests to check special reduction functions for SECP256r1, SECP384r1, and SECP521r1.
1.7 (2018-01-31, 15:00):
- Added algorithm test suite (modved from enc_test).
- Added missing variable casting.
1.6r2 (2017-06-08, 09:00):
- Updated history file with release date.
1.6 (2017-06-06, 13:00):
- Added OID for ECDSA_SHA384, ECDSA_SHA512.
- Added include ecc_nist.h to ecc_nist.c. This removed warning messages about functions without declaration.
- Corrected ECDSA signing (added clearing of intermediate buffers before use).
- Added checking if configured buffer length is large enough for used elliptic curve.
- Corrected compilation warnings: potentially uninitialized local variable.
- Corrected compilation warnings.
- Moved type definitions from API file to ecc.h.
- Added correction of key length generated by ECDH.
- Added functions for adding/doubling point in Jacobian coordinates.
- Added reduction functions for curves: SECP256R1, SECP384R1, SECP521R1, SECP192R1, SECP224R1.
- Initial release of ECDH and ECDSA.