This page describes all changes made to the enc_md5 package, Message Digest Algorithm 5 (MD5), since its release.
1.11 (2019-12-09, 13:10):
- Fixed compilation warnings.
1.10r3 (2019-12-06, 10:00):
- Added missing end of the line to the end of md5.c.
1.10r2 (2018-08-29, 18:14):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.10 (2018-01-31, 15:00):
- Added MD5/MD4 test suite (moved from enc_test).
- Added MD4 support.
- Year comment updated to 2017.
- Corrected compilation warnings.
- Replaced md5 non-stateful md5_init_fn() with stateful driver. (md5_st_init_fn() was removed).
- MD5 HMAC and MD5 HMAC 96 are now stateful. Final digest is calculated when output data is not NULL.
- Added stateful driver for md5 hash md5_st_init_fn(). Digest is calculated when output buffer of enc_driver_hash is not NULL, otherwise result is accumulated.
- Added MD5 OID numbers to the API.
- Added drivers for calculating MD5-HMAC and MD5-HMAC-96.
- Rearranged code to make it more modular.
- Simplified driver implementation to match SHA driver.
- Simplified MD5 calculation algorithm.
- Code Review.
- Code review (changed u to U).
- Changed version number to match new enc_base package.
- Initial release.