This page describes all changes made to the enc_sha package, Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA), since its release.
1.11 (2020-11-25, 12:00):
- Corrected typos in finalize funcitons for sha256 and sha512.
1.10 (2019-12-06, 10:00):
- Missing end of the line added to the end of sha.c.
1.9r2 (2018-08-29, 18:20):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.9 (2018-01-31, 15:00):
- Added SHA testsuite (moved from enc_test).
- Year comment updated to 2017.
- Corrected compilation warnings.
- Replaced non-stateful drivers with stateful version (removed driver with prefix _st). Drivers without _st have functionality of _st drivers.
- SHA1-HMAC, SHA1-HMAC-96 are now stateful. Result digest is returned when output buffer is not NULL.
- Added stateful implementation of SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA384. Digest is calculated when output buffer of enc_driver_hash() is not NULL, otherwise result is accumulated.
- Added SHA OID numbers to the API.
- Added support for SHA1-HMAC and SHA1-HMAC-96.
- Added support for SHA512 and SHA384.
- Corrected output length check in SHA256.
- Added SHA1_BLOCK_LEN, SHA256_BLOCK_LEN defines to API.
- Simplified SHA1, SHA256 calculation algorithm.
- Code Review.
- Code review (changed u to U).
- Changed version number to match new enc_base package.
- Initial release.