This page describes all changes made to the enc_test package, Encryption Test Suite, since its release.
1.27 (2021-06-25, 08:30):
- Corrected 2048 and 4096 bit key tests for enc_rsassa_pss_encrypt() and enc_rsassa_pss_decrypt() functions.
1.26 (2021-06-16, 13:26):
- Added test for enc_rsassa_pss_encrypt() and enc_rsassa_pss_decrypt() functions.
1.25 (2020-11-25, 12:00):
- Added new test step for hash stateful drivers (finalize is tested for data > 0).
- Added missing GCM test.
1.24 (2020-03-16, 12:30):
- Corrected GCM mult test to use 128 bit values.
1.23r2 (2018-08-29, 18:19):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.23 (2018-07-18, 12:00)
- Corrected buffer assign tests for big endian mode.
1.22 (2018-01-31, 15:00):
- Moved driver specific tests to the drivers implementation.
1.21 (2017-09-18, 13:00):
- Added tests for AES CCM, AES CCM 8.
1.20r2 (2017-06-08, 09:00):
- Updated history file with release date.
1.20 (2017-06-06, 13:00):
- Added test for AES GCM.
- Added test for MD4.
- Added tests for Galois field add, multiply (GCM version).
- Added test for AES CMAC.
- corrected stateful encryption test.
- Added test for AES 192 RAW.
- Changed tests for MD5/SHA HASH and HMAC to test stateful behavior. Functions are executed over partial data (chunk size of 1 byte to input size).
- Added tests for AES CFB encryption and decryption.
- Added tests for TIGER hash and TIGER HMAC.
- Added new tests for Inverse_modulo.
- Added new tests for sbn_add() (checks carry bit related error).
- Added test for shifting big number left/right by 1 to 256 bits.
- Added new test for RSA that makes use of RSA CRT (private key with CRT information).
- Added new tests for big number division.
- Increased output buffer for Big numbers tests to 260 (needed by shift left operation).
- Added test for shr/shl for numbers less than 4 bytes.
- Added test for ECDH, ECDSA.
- Added test for checking RSA signature with 4096 bit key.
- Added test for checking if driver correctly handles invalid input data length if algorithm has restriction of input data length.
- Added test for checking big number addition (to check corrected handling of carry bit).
- Added tests AES-XCBC-MAC.
- Added tests SHA1-HMAC, SHA1-HMAC-96.
- Added tests MD5-HMAC, MD5-HMAC-96.
- Added tests AES CTR, SEA RAW.
- Added tests for SHA256, SHA512.
- Added tests for TDES RAW, DES RAW.
- Moved tests of each driver to separate file (test_aes, test_sha, ...).
- Added output buffer length check ( functions are checked if they fail when output buffer length is smaller by 1 than expected ).
- Corrected boundary test for decryption.
- Added new tests to AES.
- Driver init functions changed to macros which are defined in config_enc_test.h, to easily change driver used for current test.
- Code simplification.
- psp_syserr() is now always an infinite loop.
- removed test checking if big number function check alignment and big number size.
- added boundary test for drivers.
- Corrected false use test for ENC_DRVTEST_TEST_ENDECRYPT test.
- Code Review changes.
- Added new tests for SHA1, SHA256, MD5.
- Changes to make module work in Big Endian architecture.
- Added tests for big numbers.
- Initial release.