This page describes all changes made to the fs_capi package, File System Common API, since its release.
3.5 (2020-03-02, 12:28):
- Eliminated compiler error: added missing macro definition.
3.4 (2020-02-26, 17:00):
- Updated to work with FAT major version 9.
3.3r2 (2018-08-29, 18:16):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
3.3 (2018-03-06, 08:46):
- Adapted to SafeFLASH major version 5.
- Works with fs_fat v8.13, a/a+,w/w+ files are tested identically on fs_fat and on fs_safe volumes.
- Task ID argument was removed from f_releaseFS().
- f_appending() test separated for FAT and SafeFLASH in f_dotest().
- buffer size can be configured for f_dotest().
- In case of FAT filesystem f_rename() calls fn_rename() instead of fn_move().
- Added FAT and SAFE version checks.
- memcpy() and memset() calls replaced by psp_memcpy() and psp_memset().
- Fix: f_dotest() works with buffer sizes less than 32k.
- config_capi.h simplified, HCC_UNICODE handling made common, tested with fs_fat v6.0, fs_safe v4.9.
- f_fstat() functionality was added.
- Added input parameter void into fw_getlasterror() function.
- Corrected _f_poweron() and _f_poweroff() in fw_testport*.c.
- f_dotest() supports HCC_UNICODE and multiple volumes.
- Supports FAT v4.29 and F_DRIVE_SEPARATOR.
- Include path fixed in fw_test.h.
- Lower case mutex/task macros converted to upper case (didn't compile with FAT).
- Initial release.