This page describes all changes made to the fs_exfat_fuse package, exFAT For Linux FUSE, since its release.
1.6 (2020-07-21, 13:26):
- Return value of exfat_close() was ignored in earlier versions.
- Added debug prints.
1.5 (2020-05-14, 14:31):
- Bugfix: module can format volume in case of error. Example: volume is formatted to regular FAT.
- t_exfat_space components were renamed.
1.4 (2019-10-25, 07:40):
- Bugfix: reading file after truncating could fail with FUSE3.
1.3 (2019-09-10, 14:46):
- Changed PSP due to media_drv_test: sector altering functions shall be registered.
- Automatically repairs drive using exfat_repair() if needed.
1.2 (2019-03-29, 05:47):
- Switch '--help' was fixed; it prints all options.
- Switch '--version' was added; it prints product's version.
- Can now mount disk images with --loopback switch.
- Application checks at startup if iconv_open() function works with UTF-16LE and UTF-8 characters.
- Initial release.