This page describes all changes made to the fs_fat_chkdsk package, Checkdisk, since its release.
1.4 (2021-01-22, 12:33):
- Updated to work with FAT major version 10.
1.3 (2020-10-12, 09:40):
- Volume state (dirty bit) is set to clean when checkdisk succeeds. Older method (FAT index #1) and newer method (boot record) is also taken into consideration.
1.2 (2020-07-20, 14:03):
- Compiler warning was eliminated by checking availability of non-safe mode.
1.1 (2020-05-12, 11:34):
- Always uses malloc()/free() and ignores USE_MALLOC setting of config_fat.h.
- Added the option to log changes to console as well.
- Bugfix: if root directory of a FAT32 volume contained more clusters, chkdsk handled it incorrectly, as it saved directory content to a 'LOST' file.
- Bugfix: duplicated files were not handled. Duplicated short filenames are renamed. Duplicated long file entries are removed and short name is kept.
- Bugfix: redundant '.' and '..' entries are removed.
1.0 r4 (2018-08-29, 18:30):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name
- Initial version under new source-tree. It comes from v3.73 in the old source tree.